Level completed: 99%, Points required for next Level: 0
    Overall activity: 10.0%
    Thanks
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Default Need Best Laptops For My Office

Hey Guys how are you, guys I need a business purpose laptop for my small business.Basically, We are a provider of Pakistan tour service in which we giving Naran kaghan tour packages via Travelo Pakistan neelum valley tour packages and many more.So for this purpose we need some great battery backup quality used laptop in a bulk quantity which has incredible speed performance and 15 inches led with minimum 500 GB hard disk and no brand issue wheater it is dell or hp but no compromise on their performance because our working schedule is so tough we engage 24/7 with our customers and we don't want to let our customer's upset.By the anyone knows the best dealer of a laptop so please let me know please favor for me to finding it.

Level
    Level completed: 99%, Points required for next Level: 0
    Overall activity: 0%
    Thanks
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by mahi321 View Post
    Hey Guys how are you, guys I need a business purpose laptop for my small business.Basically, We are a provider of Pakistan tour service in which we giving Naran kaghan tour packages via Travelo Pakistan neelum valley tour packages and many more.So for this purpose we need some great battery backup quality used laptop in a bulk quantity which has incredible speed performance and 15 inches led with minimum 500 GB hard disk and no brand issue wheater it is dell or hp but no compromise on their performance because our working schedule is so tough we engage 24/7 with our customers and we don't want to let our customer's upset.By the anyone knows the best dealer of a laptop so please let me know please favor for me to finding it.
    hey I'm also a traveler and recently i've been to Pakistan this year on Pakistan tour packages with Pakistan tour and travel...being a traveler and blogger i wanna say you should have Macbook for you business.
    Traveler and guide working on Pakistan tour packages with Pakistan tour and travel.

Thread Information